Students of the historical Zappeion School of Constantinople visited the School and had a campus tour. Zappeion School is one of the oldest schools in the center of the city, offering education to Greeks for 143 years.
The school was built in 1875 with a donation of Constantine and Evangelos Zappas. The school covers two educational levels: a) Primary (kindergarten, primary) and b) Secondary (middle school, high school). The 14 kindergarten students, the 46 elementary students and the 40 middle school and high school students attend the Greek language courses according to the educational program of the Greek Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs and also take history, geography and grammar and language in Turkish.
The visit was organized in cooperation with "Asilo tou Pediou" that has twinned with the Zappeion School. Each year the students of the two schools make mutual visits, alternately in Constantinople or Thessaloniki, and exchange views, ideas and actions with an educational and cultural prospect.